Friday, March 31, 2017

Bunny Banner

Hello guys, 
Long time no see you.
I know some of you have been with me for a long time and you might be wondering what's going on with me. Well, I don't want to get into many details here online but I can say we are dealing with some serious health issues, and sincerely, it has been a lot and no time or mind to come around. I will try to keep up with my blog and sharing some things as long as I can and whoever wants to keep in touch can email me. 

 Anyway, I made this bunny banner just to play a bit and to not loose the mojo that's left, lol.

Bunny Banner
4" x 5-3/4"
each pennant
 I used Pretty Pennants for the base and cut twice: one in pink and one in light turquoise color cardstock. The top layer was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called "Textile", the bunny and the basket are from Stretch your Imagination and the mini flowers are from an Impression Obsession die.

 
 I also should mention some parts of the pennant were "contoured" on Design Space.
I stamped some texture on the baskets, very lightly and chalked some areas for definition.


The pink walls are the new color of my craftroom. It is really pretty in real life but for some reason, it looks this bright.
Below is a better pic.
This is the real color. It is a Valspar color called Rose Buff, in case you like it.
Maybe after I finish re-organizing my room, I take pics to share. It will take some time because of everything going on right now.

Stay safe and well and thanks for stopping by.

Blogged
by
flowerdisco
from
 flowerdiscosscraphut 






2 comments:

  1. I have been following you for many years, thinking and praying for you! Looking forward to seeing pics of your craft room! Email me anytime to catch up! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete

Have a fun day!!!