LOVE is the theme for this week's challenge at the pumpkin spice blog. i have copied and pasted all the details at the bottom of this post.
but first, don't you want to see what i made for this challenge?
i gave this to my darling husband on valentine's day. i hope he does not take advantage of it.
Love Coupons Book
4" by 2"
i made 5 mini pages with 5 love coupons to be used at anytime.
the patterned papers used here are the lovely "blush" from my mind's eye lost & found two collection available on sale right now here, among a whole lot of other goodies. i sincerely love all the lost & found and i love it more when i can find my goodies on sale. :D
here is my collage
this booklet turned out adorable, imho and my hubby loved it. the tickets read: love, good for a kiss anytime, good for one hug anytime, one kiss: no expiration and naughty or nice? (from a christmas stamp--hehe).
i won't bore you with the directions because if you need my help with it you can ALWAYS email me with your questions or write them in the comments section and i will get back to you asap.
patterned paper: my mind's eye "blush" from the lost & found two collection
chipboard heart "to my sweetheart": crate paper "fourteen" chipboard elements
mini love letter envelope: whimsical designs "with love" clear stamps
mini banners, #1, circle with #5, friends stamped images: my mind's eye "lovely" and "breeze" clear stamps from the lost & found two collection (also on sale)
pearls: (the ones used here are not lost & found but you can find some very similar here too)
ink: versafine black onyx
other supplies used:
cotton twine, rub-ons, another chipboard heart, some other clear stamps for the tickets, g-studio clear stamps, paper punch and the tiny attacher from tim holtz to staple my mini booklet together.
well, i really hope i inspired you to make a project for our LOVE challenge this week at the pumpkin spice blog and i really would love if you check the store too. we are moving items to the sale section almost daily to make room for new goodies to come. you can pre-order items too and you can customize your order too. while you are there check the new making memories envelope maker.
i have been comparing prices and i haven't be able to find one yet for less than $20. i pre ordered mine at the sps and paid just $12.59 plus shipping. hey, they are not telling me to say anything. i am just giving you my personal experience and if you want one of these, you better check the shop out. :D
well, now i thank you again for stopping by and i would love to hear your comments on my
"love coupon book"
"love coupon book"
blogged by flowerdisco
below are the info you need for the challenge
- The winner of each weekly challenge will receive a 'PumpkinSpice Weekly Challenge Winner' button to display proudly on your blog or facebook.
- A shout out in the monthly newsletter with a link to your blog and picture of your project
- and a chance to win a Surprise worth at least $25 retail.
- Every month PumpkinSpice will pick a winner from all the entries, not just the winners.
- Random pick will be announced on the 1st blog hop of the month, along with what that winner will be receiving, so be sure to watch for your name.
How do I enter? I am so glad you asked.
- Create a NEW project for this Challenge. Each submission must be a new project.
- Post your Challenge Themed project on your blog.
- Mention and link the ShopPumpkinSpice.com store somewhere in your blog post.