Monday, June 7, 2010

DAILY LIFE

Hello my dear blogger friends

 I hope you guys had a better weekend than I did. I was so mad this weekend with some personal things I was flipping out like a nut, lol 
Thanks goodness I know how to calm myself too and I understand sometimes I need to snap to vent out :D

Anyhow,

Audrey's from CUTE AND SOME
has sent this email to all her fairies:

(copied and pasted below)
....."Hi, guys!  I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem or not, but I can't post anything on my blog nor can I comment on anyone else's.  I can log on my blog, but I can't do anything.  Every time I try to post or comment, I get a message saying "Blogger is currently unavailable". 

If I do not have the showcase winners posted by the morning, could you please let my viewers know I am having this issue and I don't know what to do about it.  There is no contact info for Google, so I have no clue how you're supposed to get issues resolved.  I did leave a question in the forum but who know how long someone may take to respond.

Also, when I tried to leave a comment on your blogs, my name comes up with Friends Connect and not Google.  Google is not even on the list in the comment section, so I don't know what's going on.

If you're having this problem too, please let me know.  I don't know how to reach my viewers.  In the meantime, I'll keep trying.

Thanks guys"......
 ********

Also, I won't be having any Wild Card Series this week due to I am working on some other cards.
On Christmas I made A Box of Cards for one of my neighbors and she just asked me yesterday if I can make two sets of 10 cards for Wednesday in their boxes. I will be making standard regular cards, not too many details involved. It takes me about an hour+ to make a cricut or any other detailed card.
I wasn't going to charge her but she insisted. I am going to ask her to give whatever she wants. I am almost done with one set and as soon as I finish I will post photos.
This is the reason I will be postponing the Wild Card Series for this week.

*************

I also wanted to THANK the ladies that participated on my challenge at Audrey's Showcase #9. I really appreciate you all playing along with me. You all did beautifully and I was very happy to see your take on the challenge.




9 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like you have a customer! I think you can make a good amount off a box of cards...you do an awesome job on them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'm going to be organized enough to enter one of those challenges. There was a post on the Cricut MB about other people not being able to post to blogger.

    I'd love to see the cards you are making : D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you had a bad weekend, but good thing is you can start fresh today :) Like above poster, I too hope to one day get my stuff together and enter a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your bummer weekend. You know I have a shoulder you can cry on or punch??? if need be. Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweetie, I am sooo very sorry you had a rough weekend! I truly hope it gets better for you!!!

    You know, I think you'd do amazing selling your cards; they really are fabulous! I'm not at all surprised you were commissioned!

    Oh, and thank you so much for posting my situation; I appreciate it. If I'd known you were having your own frustrations this weekend, I wouldn't have bothered you so double thanks!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Tuesday will be brighter for you! Hang in there.
    - Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  7. hugs....sorry about the weekend..I hope things have perked up for you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you my dear friends...I feel much better after venting out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you had a bad weekend! Come give me some comment love on my blog. . .I'm lonely and I have something bright and cheerful that will make it a HAPPY DAY. By the way I like your bright and colorful blog template design.

    I'm currently having a NYC designer design a new banner for me plus logo for the new business venture-Paper Moments. Should be up in a few days or so. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Have a fun day!!!